One Pair, Two Pair, Red Pair, Blue Pair: Multiple Sales
Debra Bennett has no relevant financial relationships to disclose. The content and format of this course is presented without commercial bias and does not claim superiority of any commercial product or service.
This course is designed to expand the knowledge of the eye care professional (ECP) in using techniques and strategies to convert the sale of one pair of eyeglasses into two or more pairs purchases at the same time. The course highlights traditional sales techniques and expands on the knowledge to successfully offer a second pair. After completing the course, an ECP will have some extra tools and ideas to cinch the sale of multiple pairs of eyeglasses.
- Demonstrate the ability to create a multiple sales opportunity using trust and education
- Establish various presentation approaches
- Practice lifestyle listening
- Apply troubleshooting objections by the patient
- Practice generating multiple pair sales through the use of promotions and add-ons
There is a 40-question test at the end of the course. A successful passing score of 80% is required on all ABO-NLCE continuing education courses in order to earn the designated number of credits. You will know your grade instantly after completing the course.